Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

It's Hard Walking

IT'S HARD WALKING!

I'm still gathering mind to share my life above Muscular Dystrophy. Honestly! The zeal to talk about it is not there yet, that's why I'm so reluctant sharing it.

People stare at me a lot when I walk but watching my gait on this video, is it so horrible? God has been so merciful on me, a lot of people with this health challenge are on a wheelchair but I thank God that I can still walk and I shall be able to walk with my 2 legs as long as I live in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

I remember vividly how I was nicknamed 'Hot Stepper' in my secondary school at FGGC Langtang, I didn't even know a thing was wrong with my walking step because I felt normal while walking not until now that I am fully aware that my gait is faulty.

Some persons have advised me to get a walking stick that it will improve my balance but I am so stubborn. I rather hold someone for support if the ground is rough.

You know, I have a secret that I believe has helped my condition not get worse; receiving the body of Christ. I said to myself and also told God that if I keep receiving his body, Rather than getting worse I will only get better because Muscular Dystrophy is a progressive loss of muscle mass in the voluntary muscles. So you see, with time, the condition is expected to get worse but I believe my case is different.

I declare it everyday that by my continuous receiving of the body of Jesus Christ, I am healed for he said in the Scripture, that by his stripes, we are healed. So I claim it everyday.

When I was much younger, I couldn't do without heels, I loved to catwalk, in fact! I could mimick everyone's walking step and parade myself in front of a few people just for fun and keep them entertained. If anyone had told me that one day, I would find it hard to walk not to talk of not being able to wear heels in my youthful age, I'd call the person a Liar!

Looking back now, I see this life is a mystery; very unpredictable! I used to be a very good dancer as a Child till adolescence, I was nicknamed Michael Jackson in my Junior Secondary School by my seniors who would corner me sometimes to teach them my dancing steps and now, it's like I never had a history like that.

The worst about this health condition is that I lack stamina, so I easily loose my balance and fall to the ground and when I do, I would need help to get up because I can't get up by myself. I have sustained a few ugly scars as a result one of which is on my forehead head (and I think it affected my beauty...winks).

When I am seated, I get a lot of admirers especially the male folks but once they see me walking, they loose interest like my gait is a plaque to my beauty


You can visit my YouTube channel to watch videos about how I live above Muscular Dystrophy here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging