Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

What you need to know about blogging


4 reasons why you need a blog:

1. Blog post have better chances of being found on Google than Social media post because a blog is a website while social media are  mobile apps.

2. Blog post are more detailed and relevant to share.

3. It's more flexible to express your passion using a blog because you can insert pictures, videos, audios, files, links etc unlike the social media.

4. Provides an extra means of income through AdSense, paid ads and promotions.

There are many more benefits. So as an entrepreneur, business owner or someone who wants to maximize the internet, I recommend you start a blog.

If you don't own a blog, your presence online is very limited.

If you have a blog, you can concentrate in driving traffic to your blog and once people get to your blog, they can find you easily on Social media platforms.

You can use your blog url to make your brand more visible.

Let's say your business name is olymakeupstudio,
Your blog url can be http://www.olymakeupstudio.com

So when you post on your blog,  and share the post on social media, in order to drive traffic to your blog, people are going to be seeing your brand name in the process.

Say the title of your post is "how to draw the perfect eyebrow" then your url will look like this
http://www.olymakeupstudio.com/how to draw the perfect eyebrow/

Can you see your brand name in the link that contains the post?

But if you were to be  sharing your post from Instagram or Facebook, all you will see are alphanumeric and symbols which is not meaningful.

Do you want to start a blog but don't know how to go about it? Fill the contact me form.

Kindly share with whomever that could need this.

Comments

Post a Comment

Awesome!🤩 Thanks for your comment! TIQS❤️

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year