Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

I AM DONE SHEDDING TEARS

I'm done with feeling less a somebody created enough to enjoy marriage, dissapointed by so many men who would come from east, and west,  north and south only to tell me the relationship can't continue because I am physically challenged. To hell with all of them, I have shed all the tears and nothing is left,  now! Is the time to show that God never made a mistake creating me and letting me bear this unusual burden that his name will be glorified.

As an undergraduate, It was tough, I couldn't get up to answer questions even when I was sure of the answer with a prize-mark attached to it simply because getting up from a seat is quite very difficult for me.  I couldn't take the same staircase with my coursemates because I was shy of the way I climbed the stairs so that they won't make mockery of me.

I endured!  Every embarrassment I faced each time I fall down.  Sometimes, I fall at 3-5 different spots a day and fellow students will stop and look at me,  as if I was possessed (if only they knew it was an uncommon health condition). Didn't I finally graduate?  I did!  Even with a 2nd class upper.

I see opportunities to make money every time I think, as my drive to succeed is beyond imagination and my vision to impact can never be over-emphasized. I am simply one of the best architectures of God's artistry talent. 





Look carefully at
the following pictures, with her story enclosed,  despite how  damaged her physical structures are,  she still got married and has children, then who are you, To say "no man can love me with my physical disabilities?" what an honest liar you are. Wait!   My husband will soon come and it will shock you the substance he is made of.

See Kanisha Anthony's Story and pictures below :

"At the age of 4, I was in a house fire. I remember being trapped by a room full of fire than being pull out of the window by my big toe. I was in the house with my mom and 3 brothers... two brothers (age 2 and 6) did not make it out. I was sent to one hospital where they weren't able to do any thing for me, then flown to another. By the time I made it there, my heart had stopped. My mother had been told her 3rd baby died. After a few minutes, I was given another chance at life. And I don't take it for granted at all. I was burned over 60% of my body, lost my 4 fingers, lost my hair that isn't able to grow back again.
Those were the things that I lost...but I gained so much more. I was given life. I am married. In this photo, I am pregnant with my 3rd child. I am blessed. No matter what you are going through in life know that you have been picked personally to live the life you are living. Through your bad days and through the good, you are here!!!" - Kanisha Anthony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging