Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

CAN YOU BE A FOOL FOR LOVE?

what is love? What is feeling? How can you differentiate between love and feeling? Yes all these questions are answered wrongly by you and I most of the time.  What many people call love is feeling and what people call feeling sometimes is love.

I could get attracted to a man who I barely know, the attraction can yield feelings but it might not be love.  The evidence that you need to prove that you are in love is when you can see all the wrong and weaknesses in a person and still wanna be with the person.  If someone can make you feel exceptional special and happy whenever he is around without any bad motive, then he loves you.

Love is spiritual and unconditional, it is also uncontrollable. You cannot love someone and not to show it because of pride.  Love can make you act like a fool. And yes!  It's okay, so long as it's for the sake of love. What many people fail to understand is that it is not easy to find someone who feels the same way about you. Someone who can make you think about him/her all day.

Sex is not an evidence of love. The problem most relationships face amounts to the fact that  they get sexually involved even before they know themselves. Love is defined by
compatibility. If you are 80% comfortable with your attitude towards each other, no secrets and no bad motive, then I see nothing stopping love from developing.

One can meet your desires based on physical attributes but when you have discovered the person's true  nature,  You will realize that it's impossible to live with that person the rest of your life. I could get attracted to a man who is tall, muscular and hefty but if that same man is egoistic, authoritative and Lazy,  I will run for my dear life. It is the attitude that should finally decide if you will have a lasting relationship or not.

As a person, you should note what can make you love a person. Love is a decision. If someone makes you feel happy and special almost all the time, then why can't you fall in love with the person?  Damn! physical attributes, they are very deceitful. They can only arouse feelings, but take your time to study the person first before deciding what next...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging