Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

WHAT IS YOUR PERSONALITY LIKE? (PART 1)

Come-on! Are you proud of who you are?  Have you ever had low self-esteem? What is your personality like? Please don't feel ashamed to admit it. As a child, I used to be ashamed of who I was, I thought I wasn't beautiful enough and my eldest brother even contributed to it. He made me felt like my legs were not hot!  Whenever he sits close to me,  he would grab the upper part of my legs, hit it,  shake it and call it Mba Ji (Yam-legs), because of that, I disliked short-skirts, I hardly wore a short skirt/gown, I made sure my legs were always covered so that people wouldn't notice the legs that my brothers called yam.

Sometimes I would press it so hard to see if the yam part will disappear, but it never worked, I even had to ask my Dad one-day if I had a Yam-leg, and my dad said No, that my legs were beautifully created by God.  I reported my eldest brother to him and my dad cautioned him and pampered me not to mind him.


One day at the hospital with my mom and siblings, a nurse came to meet us and asked my mom if we were all siblings? My mom replied yes, and she said why are my brothers finer than me?  I felt so bad, and sadly looked away. After that day,  I began to notice that many other people asked the same question.

It bothered me so much till I got to secondary school. In my JSS 2, Blue hostel, last department at Federal Government Girls College, Lantang, Plateau State, one of the senior gals in my department was listing the most  beautiful gals in the department, she called Dorathy who is a black beauty was mentioned as the first most beautiful, then my name was mentioned as the 2nd, I was shocked, because I knew we had many beautiful girls in my department, I never suspected that I was more beautiful than many of them, it made so happy to be seen as the 2nd most beautiful girl in a department of about 20 girls.  I must confess that it boosted my confidence and it's a memory that I will treasure forever.

As I grew older, something worst happened, I started noticing some difficulties in some physical activities. When I squat and want to get up, it became a bit difficult, I should be 13-14 years old then. I couldn't understand why it was like that, I was unaware of what was happening to me and my parents were far away from me in Lagos while I was at the boarding school in Plateau state.

This is one of the reasons why I am against parents sending their Children at school a tender age to the boarding house...to be continued in PART 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging