Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

STORY OF MY LIFE WITH MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY (Chapter one)

CHAPTER ONE

INTRODUCTION

It is not funny at all to be mocked or laughed at over a defect that isn't your fault most especially when you have no power to control or change it. people often believe that once you have a physical challenge then automatically you are of no use.They either render pity to you or show disgust whenever they are around you. But the point everyone should never forget is that "no one is irrelevant.

In my own case, it was more difficult to handle because people who have seen my gait considers me as a lady who cat-walks in an ugly manner and they usually made fun of me. Sometimes, I have to hide myself at home or anywhere secretive just so that no one would see me and make fun of me. When I am forced to go to the market, I get a lot of gazes and side-comments from passers-by while some people would not mind to let me notice their unfriendly gestures. When all these happen, I can't help but let the tears out and then I would gently wipe my face with a hanky.

After reading my story, you would understand how to manage any challenge your going through and also get inspired. This is how it all started:When I was growing up as a child, I discovered that my best game then "tente" (it is a feminine children's game which is played by raising your legs in different styles while clapping your hands simultaneously. The game is usually played between 2 or  3 girls)was the only physical activity I played perfectly. I found it hard to run fast, jumb high, high jump and so many other physical activities that most children enjoyed playng. To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging