Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

How to use Google docs

Where to save your write ups

If you keep saving all your important write ups in a notepad app you Downloaded, what will happen to those write-ups when you change phone?

If something hasn't dealt with you, you probably will not understand the gravity of loss involved.

Imagine all the ideas you have been jotting down in one notepad app, then suddenly you changed your phone and Wala! You can't find those piece again, walai! It has caused me so much pain before when I lost over a 100 sugar Quotes I had been jotting down for like a year, till date, I still feel the loss.

So here's a solution to avoid such misfortune:

1. Google drive and Google docs if you don't already have it.


 2. Open your Google docs, and start typing whatever you like.

Google docs is such a powerful tool, it works like Microsoft word but has many more features such as:

1. Accessing your documents from any device; mobile phones, laptops, tablets, etc. As long as you have Google drive on any of those devices, just sign into the particular Gmail account you used in the other device.
That means you can continue where you left off at anytime from any device.

2. It also has automatic saving so you don't have to remember to save unlike Microsoft word. 

3. More than one person can be working on the same document simultaneously and each person will see the updates in real time.

4. You can upload a Google docs/pdf file to your website/Blog from Google drive so that people can download.

5. You can add images and resize easily in your Google docs.

6. You can convert files from word to Pdf and PDF to word and share to Whatsapp or other social media platforms.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging