Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

How to become successful

How to become successful (3mins read)

Maybe you can draw very well but instead of pursuing drawing as a career, you are forcing your way into becoming a musician.

I made that terrible mistake when seeking admission into the university because I was always choosing medicine and for 3years, I didn't get admission until the 4th year, God had mercy on me and redirected my steps, that was how I got 2 admission at the same time.

When we struggle so hard at a venture that is yielding little or no fruit without any feeling of fulfillment, it shows we are on the wrong path and need to redirect our steps towards the right path.

Thanks to the Holy Spirit who will always answer when we call, we just need to ask persistently and patiently, answers will come in due time.

You see how I am documenting my journey on my blog, you too should do the same because other people can find solutions through your experiences when they search on the internet.

My blog training is starting 4th-11th Sept, 2019, have you registered? Here's the link again to register;
https://queenideasblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_2.html?m=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging