Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

Partnership in Nigeria


Some partnerships are nonsensically nonsense

This guy sent me a WhatsApp message that read "hi boss, good afternoon, I have something I will like to discuss with you," and I replied ok, go ahead please.
Then he requested to talk with me via phone that he doesn't like chatting and I said please, can you let me know what you want us to talk about first if I'm interested then we will talk over the phone.


He sent plenty pictures which I didn't download because I disabled my automatic download on WhatsApp.
After a while, he sent, so what do you have to say and I replied, sorry, I didn't download the pictures because I don't know what they are about (I cannot be spending my data downloading every dick and harry...)
I told him to please kindly send in text format. Then he sent an epistle which I read to fulfill all righteousness.


The man said he knows I am a Digital Marketing guru so let us partner together by me promoting his Bitcoin signal community while he will reward me handsomely (see baby talk, bikonu,)
I just politely responded, if you can clearly explain how the reward will be, and I'm satisfied, I can reduce my digital marketing charge.


Then he went silence for a while and sent, what are your Digital Marketing services and their cost.
I replied, please can I send you our price package?

He repeated again, what are your Digital Marketing services and cost (instead of just answering me yes/no.)

No wahala, I enlisted every aspect of our Digital Marketing:
1. Strategic Sponsored Ads on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
2. PPC for Google Ads.
3. Email marketing.
4. Content Marketing.
5. Blogging.
6. SEO
7. Bulksms.
In addition, I sent our price package.
It's been over 18hours, this guy has suddenly gone mute...

He couldn't even say, 'ok.'

I don't know why Nigerians are too cunny and crafty, in his mind na, he wanted to use my head, unfortunately for him, I'm an Igbo gal, from Nnewi South for that matter.
Let's learn to be honest in our dealings abeg, it pays alas!...

Have you ever partnered or collaborated with a business before?

#Lifeissueswithqueenideas #liwq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging