Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

How to build trust online



You can't persuade us to try your product or service without showing us any form of evidence; review, knowledge, result, or any other proof.

Honestly, I no longer encounter this ish about people trusting to pay you online when they don't know you, not at all.

I have had clients who pay for Strategic Sponsored Ads beginning of this year and didn't speak to me again until after 3 months, some are yet to even run the Ads and their monies are with me albeit I don't like it because I end up using the money and sometimes when they are ready, I'm so broke and would still have to run the Ad anyways because if there's anything I hold dear, it's integrity.

So my point is, you need to build trust with your audience if you must sell online. I had a client who just followed and paid for my Strategic Sponsored Ads training in less than 10mins, that surprised me though because she just found my page @snapdragonconsulting

For those of you who doesn't have a gallery of feedbacks, please start creating it. Post more BTS videos and pictures, create quality freebies and share with your audience, these are what build trust overtime.

As you can't trust a buyer to pay on delivery, buyers can't also trust you to pay before delivery so it's up to you to build that brand trust that will boost your sales online.

Would you like me to train you on how to build this brand trust quickly? DM

Kindly let me know if this was useful or not 👍
#queenideas 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging