Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

Entrepreneur of the Week

Interview with the winner: Entrepreneur of the Week, below:


Entrepreneur of the Week Interview
"Entrepreneur of the Week" is a project organized by the Vibrant Squad to promote Nigerian Entrepreneurs and their businesses online. The Vibrant Squad is an online community of young Entrepreneurs passionate about using Social Media to grow their business. This form is to interview the Winner of "the Entrepreneur of the Week" challenge which takes place every Tuesday @queenideas Instagram page.
1) What is your full name, state of origin, tribe and occupation? *
AMBROSE IHEANYI AMBROSE, IMO STATE, IGBO, REAL ESTATE ( REALTOR)
2)Have you ever worked for someone? If yes, how long and what was your experience like? *
YES, 6 MONTHS, I LEARNT THE BASICS TO START UP MINE. Great Experience.
3)How did you start as an Entrepreneur, did you get the right amount of capital you needed to start? *
No, I started with the little I had to grow first.
4)Describe your business? *
I’m into Realestate( I sell land, I rent out houses, I sell houses and I also invest in lands.) I render Fumigation services, I Render Periodic House / Office cleaning. I do Uber on selected days and Trim flowers ( Gardener) and some few I can’t remember.
5)Have you ever gotten customers from Social Media? if "yes" how did you get the customer(s)?
Oh Yes I have. Through Digital Advertising on Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin.
6)What do you need to grow your business?
I would need more Visibility on the social media platform.
7)How do you feel about winning "The Entrepreneur of the Week" challenge? *
I Feel Super Excited and Thankful To God for this Opportunity.
8)What lesson have you learnt about doing business on Social Media? and what is your favorite Social media platform? *
The lesson I learnt is to always be Creative with your business Ideas and Instagram is my Favorite Platform.
9)What advise do you have for someone who wants to become an Entrepreneur?
It’s not easy to be an Entrepreneur, so you have to be hard working and dedicated and always keep the fire burning. Always drive to do More.
10) Give a shout out to anyone who has inspired or influenced you via Social Media.
I want shout out to @Queenideas for Inspiring me to do more and also to see the opportunity by engaging me to interact with Social Media Influencers. Thank you for this great Opportunity and God Bless.


Stay vibrant!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging