Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

5 ways to gain traffic on Instagram



There's no doubt that Instagram is a leading platform for building brands and growing businesses. The number of followers you attract can have a huge impact on your business but this is only possible when the followers are real people. Followers can be bought (manipulated), but what differentiates accounts with real followers and fake followers is in the congestion of traffic: if a post attracts up to 1000+ likes and 500+ comments, then that account has traffic with real people as followers even if the followers are not up to 10,000.

Attracting traffic on your Instagram handle is almost as difficult as building a house especially when you are not a Celebrity or public figure, everyone just scroll and pass your post, but there are some people who have mastered the art of using Instagram through which they have become brand influencers' and public figures. When I see such nobody-kind-of people who rose to become brand influencers, I take my time to do an audit on their page (thanks to my observation skills) right from the time they created the account. I study what worked and what didn't work for them; how and when they started gaining traffic, And I have discovered that these set of people do 5 things in common which I will summarize below as lessons learnt:


1. Don't post pictures often if your camera quality isn't fantastic (compared to the kind of cameras used for commercial...)

2. Your talent and passion should be your drive. For example, if you are a good dancer, post quality videos of your dances as frequent as possible, this is a natural way to attract traffic to your handle.

3. Be known particularly for something, usually what you have in-dept knowledge about and provide useful information to people in that area.

4. Offer help with your expertise or do lots of freebies and ask people to comment and tag others.

5. Be consistent with posting. Don't make 10 post today then go to sleep and come back in the next one week to make another post. People will forget about you so quickly. So you have to be consistent in posting...let your audience feel your presence all the time.

If you religiously follow these steps, I can guarantee traffic increase on your account by 50% more within 2-3 months.

Find me on Instagram @queenideas

Comments

Post a Comment

Awesome!🤩 Thanks for your comment! TIQS❤️

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging