Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

How Money Comes

"I think it's better you fold your hands and let hunger kill you ooo".

Since you are not ready to go and acquire a skill that you can use to solve problems in the society, just because you have a certificate abi? Please keep yourself idle ooo,  you hear? I don't know how many times I will say it; are you jobless?  No money, no capital to start a business, no family or friend to lend you money, so you decided to turn yourself into a nonentity, roaming about/staying at home to sleep or watch TV, abi?

What happened to your hands and legs?  don't you know that your strength or brain is enough resources to get you out of financial disasters? People like us who are physically challenged will give all just to become physically okay, yet we are not relenting.

I hate to ask for money, nah! It's so hard for me to... even when I know I will get if I ask, but I prefer to do what I can and get money and solve my problems and even support others who are hardworking. Thanks to my great provider, the omnipotent, the Alpha and omega, the Ancient of days himself, who delivers me always from the whimps of lack/poverty.

With his wisdom abiding in me,  I'm able to see opportunities to create wealth, with the willingness he incited me, I keep flying so high to reach my potentials, with his favor reigning in my life, I'm able to receive whatever I desire from him and from men, with his zeal instilled in my heart, I can't but continue to work hard till I get to the peak of my success.

How can a man discover his purpose in this life without  the King of kings revealing it himself through the Holy Spirit? It's impossible to succeed without fulfilling your purpose, and you can only fulfill your purpose if you honestly ask it from God and let his instructions lead you.

Do not be confused about
who you are, you're a special and unique creature with specific duties assigned to you by your creator, and not until you discover all you were assigned to do, you will only be whiling away time.  Choose the part you want to follow, the part with God through your love for him displayed in obedience to his words, through hardwork, smart work, in diligent and patience; How won't you succeed? Not even the devil himself can stop you.

So I urge you all, be realistic, if you cannot solve a problem in the society, do not blame anyone for being broke and hungry. People are in need of efficient but affordable carpenter, mechanic, tailor,  electrician, plumber, hair stylist, marketer, driver, smart domestic assistant, beautician, graphic designer, photographer, video editor, writer, website design, programmer,  computer engineer, phone engineer, stockbroker, chef,  and the list continues.

You can't acquire any of this skills and be hungry, not possible, except! You are not relying on God the provider because in psalms 23 verse 1, it says; the Lord is my Shepherd, there is nothing I shall want... Therefore, do your part and God will do his.  He is able to turn around your situation and and make you a Trillionaire. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging