Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

YOU WANT TO START A RELATIONSHIP?

Many of us are in a relationship today not because we are in love nor because our partners are great lovers. Not even because our needs are met in the relationship but because we are emotionally irrational, our feelings are subjected to false insecurity, we are dispose of our confidence to stay single till we find and get magneted to our right partners.

This feeling of lack of confidence to stay single while waiting for the right person is what puts us in misuse. Our time, care, effort and resources are wasted in the live of the wrong partner. I use to be like that in those 7years
of my life with a partner I felt was what mattered most in my life. As an undergratuate, a lump of my precious time was misused in love affairs. My Romeo occupied my entire heart that I could hardly sleep at midnight without enjoying the popular mid-night call with my love. His world revolved round mine and my little mind thought I couldn't live without him.

If anyone can overcome that phase of life which is common among people between the age of 17-26 years, the person will do greater things earlier in life. Though no experience is a waste because it's our mistakes that turn us into a better person.

Feelings are not enough reason to begin a relationship else you might land yourself in trouble. Let their be a concrete reason why you are starting a relationship. Either because you are 80% and above connected to the person or because you enjoy the person's company or because you want to learn so much from the person or because you want to marry the person. The bottomline is, take your time to find out who the person you want to be in a relationship with is. If your casual friendship is fun and enjoyable to the both of you without romance then, that could be the right person to start a relationship with. Hope I didn't waste your attention on this piece of mine?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging