Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

WHO ARE YOU?

I repeat; Who are you?  I didn't ask you where are you from nor did I ask you what your name is, don't get confused. Its okay if you begin to answer by starting with your name and where you're from. But hope that will not be all? Hold it right there if you are about adding that you are a graduate and probably studied so-so-so...and so. That's not the answer to the question.

Nope! Who are you?  There has to be something striking about you. Something unique and spectacular about you. Believe it or not,  you are not just a regular person on the street that goes to work/school and come home. You were extraordinarily created with gifts that money can't buy. If you still don't know who you are by now,  then begin to do all you can to discover who you are and what your purpose in this life is.

Let me illustrate an example by telling you who I am.  My name is Oluchi Sonia Okwenna but you can call me Queenideas. Somewhere in a village called Umuomam, in Osumenyi town of the populous Anambra State,  a child was born on the 23rd of July 198x.
This Child grew into a beautiful woman who when you look at her, appears to look physically fit, but in the actual sense, she finds it extremely hard to do every basic physical activity starting with picking up something from the floor.  she's unable to run or even jog yet she can do what looks like the impossible.

She's brave, courageous and determined to succeed. She's has a knack for identifying opportunities even when no one can see them. She's gifted in providing ideas,  strategies and solutions.  She's a great motivator! She's innovative and can hardly take 'No' for an answer. She's hardworking and smart,  she has kind-hearted. She's goal-driven and result oriented. She wants to be remembered as a renowned and great motivator who inspired millions of lives. I just gave you a brief of who I am.  Now, it's your turn to tell us,  who you are.  You can't finish answering that question without including what you want to be remembered for.

You didn't come to this earth to just live,   eat, get educated, work, marry, procreate and die,  you have an assignment here that will affect the live of so many people. But only can find out what that assignment is and fulfil it using the gifts that came from the almighty God. Don't just live, live a life worthy to be remembered, that people will find interesting and worthy of emulating. Make an unforgettable mark! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging