Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

ARE YOUR EXPENSES YOUR DIRECTOR?

Have you ever seen someone who can afford a perfume of 15k but can't pay 1k to attend a business seminar? Haven't you seen girls who are always on time (high class babe/ fancy babe), whenever you see them, the accessories on their bodies are so lousy but still put 50 Naira offering in church?

I have seen a father that sent his children to big-big schools but couldn't allow his family enjoy decent meals. As an undergraduate, I was also doing business and I sold hair extensions. I had a customer-coursemate who always owed me anytime she buys, and I learned she couldn't attend lectures if her nails were not fixed yet, she is always among the last to pay departmental dues or buy an important textbook.

Are your expenses your director or are you the director of your expenses? Your answer to this question is also the answer to why you are at the level of standard of living you are. I always say that I rather spend to acquire knowledge and skills than to live like a big gal whose life is heading to a no-direction. Although I love quality things and sometimes I can close my eyes to acquire them whenever necessary but you see one of the things I'm sure I will never be willing to do is to buy a body cream of 10k, human hair of 150-200k, perfume of 50k, and stuffs like that even if I become the First Lady of the United States tomorrow.

I don't like cheap things either,  but there are things that can badly eat my money. I can buy a laptop of 2m so long as it gives me want I need & want. I don't mind spending 200k monthly on internet so long as my business is moving forward; that's what I am talking about. How you spend your money is what determines who the director is; you or your expenses. This is where discipline pops-in. What triggers you to spend? Please don't tell me you don't know by now. However, it isn't out-of-place to spend extravangantly every once in a while especially for someone you love including for yourself.

The way you spend,  the frequency you spend,  and what you are spending your money on determines your standard of living now and in the future. Each time you find yourself about spending money, always ask yourself questions similar to: Do l really need to buy this?  Is there any other alternative? Can I get this for less? Can't it wait? Etc.  Experience has taught me that I will not die because I couldn't buy a particular thing at a point in time and most times,  l realise that if I didn't buy something that I was dying to have now,  in the future, I find it irrelevant.


Many expenses we make most often are not even necessary, we could do without them big-time! Yeah! But instead of being prudent and decide wisely on what we spend on, we refuse to better our future because we lack the power to economize. You better become the director of your expenses else you might remain longer at a level you would have long passed.
©TIQS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging