Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

Once a man get married, he should put his wife first before himself?

Once a man get married, he should put his wife first before himself?
RIGHT/WRONG? (Give reasons)

HERE ARE PEOPLE'S OPINION ON THIS SUBJECT FROM MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT:

Queenideas Oly Okwenna This is a post I saw about how men are cheated:

WHAT A LIFE!!!
...See More
LikeShow more reactions
Reply
2
June 23 at 2:52pm
Queenideas Oly Okwenna But the women bear more burden than the men na
@ Mr Joel Tangan
LikeShow more reactions
ReplyJune 23 at 9:11pm
Frank Dadigweye Omashomere Right! The Bible advice all men to make the interest of their wives First before anything else
LikeShow more reactions
Reply
1
June 23 at 9:58pmEdited
Queenideas Oly Okwenna Thanks Mr Frank. God bless you
LikeShow more reactions
Reply
1
June 23 at 9:12pm
Essie Jimi A man shudnt put his wife first bef0re himself. he sh0uld put his wife al0ng with himself. its why d ap0stle paul said husbands l0ve ur wives as u l0ve ur own skin. there is a way a man values his life, and his b0dy, he wud do anytn to keep it healthy ...See More
LikeShow more reactions
Reply
2
June 24 at 11:57am
Queenideas Oly Okwenna I quite agree with you Frank
LikeShow more reactions
Reply
1
June 24 at 7:17pm
Prince Chijioke Nwugo Crucifiso Yea... My wife comes first in all.... Very right kawai
Reply
2
21 hours ago
Queenideas Oly Okwenna E dikwa sure?
LikeShow more reactions
Reply
1
23 hrs
Chima Ike My wife first
Reply
1
June 24 at 10:12pm
Sinbad Chinedu So dat she will start growing wing abi
Reply
1
June 24 at 9:01am
Queenideas Oly Okwenna How do you mean?
Reply
1
June 24 at 2:31pm
Tochukwu Nnamani · Friends with Prince Emeka
Yes you are right-- the man should just die so his wife may live.RIGHT NONSENSE!,STUPID "non post!"
Queenideas Oly Okwenna O! My! Why are you furious?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging