Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

LIWQ (Life Issues With Queenideas) [Episode 17]

I went to visit my girlfriend who is married and I spent the night in her house. The following morning, I observed that their little daughter of 3years baths with her dad in the bathroom. I was shocked because I felt it's not proper to allow such a kid to be seeing her father's nakedness in the bathroom.
I don't know if I should advise my girlfriend to tell her husband to stop it or if I should just mind my business.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
TIQS

HERE ARE PEOPLE'S OPINION FROM MY FACEBOOK:

Alexiz Edeson Its wrong, 99.99999% wrong, bathing is not wrong bt allowing her see his nakedness is so wrong... @ dat age she is social, intelligent bt not wise yet bt neva underestimate some1's brain ability. De images she sees(of her dad) gos a long way cos its nt...See More
Reply
1
June 21 at 8:46am
George Okwenna He should talk to the lady but he should be discreet and choose his words carefully when he tells her
Reply
1
June 22 at 9:43amEdited
Queenideas Oly Okwenna Let your opinion be seen. You just might be impacting lives
Queenideas Oly Okwenna What is the best way to disclose it?
Ogbonnia Derrick Ndubuisi Inform of interation then u add maturity on it
Tochi Igwebuike Pls educate her she is ignorant.Is not gud for ur friend her hubby n especially d kids
Reply
1
June 21 at 8:38am
Angel Uju Is not good... pls talk to her in a way she will understand!!!!
Reply
1
June 21 at 10:25am
Emmap Dsinger Emmanuel Nonso Wrong I could tell thing that happened while I was just 4
Reply
1
June 21 at 11:55am
Ogbonnia Derrick Ndubuisi Bible said curse is any man dat seeth the nakeness of his parents nt minding ur infantry or addict so if u lov d child and d family disclosed it
Reply
1
June 23 at 8:26pm
Pamela Niemogha Abanyam Please discuss it with your friend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging