Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

HOW TO REMOVE THE TEMPLATE TYPE FROM BLOGSPOT


Rajat Chakraborty, travel blogger, travel writer, travel-preneur


Okay.. for that, you need to follow these steps:

  1. Download the xml file of the blogger template. (I presume you did that already)
  2. Next, open it using the ‘Notepad’.
  3. The html version of the Blogger template opens
  4. Now scroll down to the bottom of the code, and search for the code pertaining to the footer / copyright notices of the blogger template.
You should see something like this:-

Created By Sora Templates & Blogger Templates


If you are intrigued by the overwhelming codes, just type CTRL+F . A find box should open. You can then search for ‘Created by’ or ‘Template By’ or the term used in the footer.

6. Then you can change the code like this:-

Created By

7. Now, in the blogger template, you can go to the settings and implement the code in the Edit html area.

Hope that helps

Thanks and Regards

Rajat Chakraborty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging