Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

How to place Banner Adverts on your Blog (Blogspot)


How to place Banner Adverts on your Blog (Blogspot)

Blogging is Big business now, a hobby that actually pays only if you develop a passion, Love and ENJOY doing it.

I discourage blogging for advertising revenue there's no fun in it and only few dedicated individuals are successful at this.

That said, I'll go straight to answering the question asked by a Blogger which i think may benefit others.

Mr Igoni asked

Quote
"Please, how do i put banner and adverts on my Blog (Blogspot)?
I already have a few image/text adverts to place but don't know how to go about it "


Steps to adding Text / Image adverts on Blogger
The steps outline below will involve, generating an HTML/CSS code, Creating a Gadget in Layout and Pasting the code. I'll show sample codes you can use as adverts with a little editing.


Log on to Blogger Dashboard and click LAYOUT, you should see other blogger gadgets already created for sidebar, footer, header sections. Gadgets are like containers that hold a group of code that perform a task on you blog. Example - Gadget for popular post, Email subscriptions etc

Click on ADD GADGET
.
Find HTML/Javascript from the popup selection shown and click the + next to it.
Congratulations, you've just created a Blank HTML Gadget, ready to paste you code in.
To Create an HTML ad code to paste, here are the samples i promised.
For Image ad, use the code below and replace the Image URL with your own image url

Code: [Select]

Do you want an Image ad that can be Click-able? Use this code below. Remember to change the href attribute (where the Click will lead) and the Img src url (where the image is uploaded)

Code: [Select]After the code is pasted in the HTML Widget created, hit SAVE and see how it looks on your Blog.


NOTE: Images you wish to use must be re-sized properly using photo editor (paint), then uploaded (to picasaweb.google.com or flikr.com) and the URL to the image can be obtained by Right clicking on the Image uploaded and select "Copy Image Location".

If you need help Customizing advert HTML codes to paste in your widget don't hesitate to ask using the REPLY button below.

How to i add Google Adsense Code to Blogger
To Use adsense adverting on your Blog, You must submit and application online and be approved by Google.
I have write a Post explaining what adsense is, how to apply and get approved, things to avoid etc. Read my post on How to Monetize your Blog with Google Adsense for more information.

Adsense still requires the same process. Creating a Gadget ( an adsense gadget automatically adds the advertising while a HTML gadget will require you to visit your adsense Account, Generate a code and Paste in Blogger Widget).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging