Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

BETTER HOPE THERE'RE NO TAPES OF OUR CONVERSATIONS, TRUMP TELLS COMEY

Better Hope There’re No Tapes Of Our Conversations, Trump Tells Comey

President Trump Proposes Massive Aid Cuts
President Donald Trump took aim at former Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey in a flurry of tweets on Friday (May 12).


A tweet from the president’s personal twitter account read: “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”

“As a very active President with lots of things happening, it is not possible for my surrogates to stand at the podium with perfect accuracy!….”

“Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future “press briefings” and hand out written responses for the sake of accuracy???”

“When James Clapper himself, and virtually everyone else with knowledge of the witch hunt, says there is no collusion, when does it end?”

The president also suggested possibly cancelling future press briefings after the White House appeared to change their message on what prompted the president to fire Comey.

Trump faces accusations from Democrats that he fired Comey to hinder the FBI investigation into U.S. intelligence agency allegations that Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election to benefit Trump.

The probe has hung over Trump’s presidency since he took office in January and threatens to overwhelm his policy priorities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging