Featured Post

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

Image
How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year and my Videos hitting millions of Views. This is what I shared in this Ebook, preorder now for a 25% discount. These are my Proofs: Here's a Screenshot of my Facebook Page, tap on the image to visit the Page. 1. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it.  2. Here's a Screenshot of my Video that has over 20M Views,  Click here  to see it. 3. Here's a Screenshot of another of my Video that has over 20M Views, Click here to see it. There are many more of my Videos that has reached millions of Views, you can visit my Facebook Page HERE to see them.

TOP 5 CITIES IN THE SOUTH EAST NIGERIA

TOP 5 CITIES IN THE SOUTH EAST NIGERIA



Based on my extensive travels both as a Undergraduate and as an NYSC member, I have had the privilege to travel thru all the cities in The south East bar a few and I have come to the conclusion that this area is indeed blessed with both Natural and Human resources. The igbos are a hardworking and resourceful people and have built their cities with their sheer determination and sweat.
Here is the Top 5 cities in The south East.
1. ENUGU. Undoubtedly, ENUGU is the nuber one city in the South East. It boasts of world class infrastructures matched by few other cities in Nigeria. From excellent road networks, clean environment, low pollution rate, a National Stadium, An International airport, most nollywood locations, 2 shopping malls, classy hotels, bars, niteclubs and lounges, a sprawling residential area, huge markets, Industrial areas etc. Its has everything. I always have that buzz when I visit ENUGU.


2. OWERRI. What can I say about this City that you haven't heard off? Clean, planned and currently enjoying a facelift. A stadium, An Airport (2nd busiest in the SE), Standard Library, Shoprite undergoing contruction, Aladinma mall, Classy residential area, An International Conference centre, 4 higher institutions, Classy hotels, lounges and bars, the best night life. I always love owerri cos of its ambience and good looking people.

3. Awka. Good city too, good residential areas, a National University, a private uni, good night life too. Still. Fairly young city growing on the shadows off Onitsha.

4. Aba. Basically business district, poor infrastuctures, huge market servicing the Country, poor amenities... But has huge potentials.

5. Onitsha. A port city, huge business area, a brewery, few classy neighborhoods(33 etc) largest market, but suffering from poor planning and over population. Too many slum areas (woliwo, fegge and mgbuka obosi. Huge piles of refuse litter the city and high level of crime.


Douglasdale Aug 7,2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow your Facebook Page. How my Facebook Page grew from 3k to 100k Followers in less than a Year

What you need to know about blogging